Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Kentucky Equality Federation ads Jamie Feltner to board and investigation

The Kentucky Equality Federation today confirmed that Jamie Feltner of Manchester, KY had been added to its board of directors. 

Mr. Feltner and his husband, Josh Melton, contacted the Kentucky Equality Federation when their landlord evicted them for being gay and made headlines across the Commonwealth and the U.S. Midwest. The case remains under investigation by the FBI.

"We are very pleased to have Mr. Feltner added to our Board and as our investigative coordinator," stated Founder, Senior Activist, and Secretary-General Jordan Palmer. "I know he will be a great asset to our team and enhance the visibility of the Federation."

5 comments:

Revenge Death Spellcaster +27820502562 Dr Nkosi in USA, UAE, UK, Kuwait said...

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Nkosi to everyone that truly needs help to fix his or her broken relationship and marriage. When I found Dr. Nkosi online I was in desperate need of help to bring my ex-lover Tiffany back. She left me for another man. It all happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. She just left me after 4 years of our marriage without any explanation. so I was very worried and could not eat till I went online and I found testimonies on Dr. Nkosi so I decided to contact Dr. Nkosi through his whats-app+27820502562 and I explain everything to him so he helps me cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my wife started texting and calling me again. She said that she was sorry and said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. you can Email Dr. Nkosi now for urgent help fastsolutiontemples26@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +278 205 02562

Laura Bush said...

I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.Voodoo Marriage Spell Caster

William Jessie said...

I read this article, it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. Thanking you for such an informative article.Lottery Spells To Win Lotto

Alice Becker said...

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin  FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Priest Odin can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should try him out. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Priest Odin. If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you.

Here’s his contact:
Email him @: astrologist.and.psychic.solution@gmail.com
Here is his contact.. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

CELINE said...

I Have Never In My Life Believed In Spells Before But Now It Has Just Helped Me Get back my broken Relationship Of 3years back I Am Now So Happy for this help. All Thanks To Him And If You Also Want To Have Your Husband Back To Yourself Here !! His Email Address; Dromokpo@Gmail.Com
I Am So Happy To Testify Of His Work And Kindness.