Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kentucky Equality Federation issues a rare designation, Ambassador of Goodwill

Ambassador Designation
Kentucky Equality Federation honored Scott Robinson as an "Ambassador of Goodwill" on Saturday, April 23, 2016. The award was given by founder Jordan Palmer.

According to the statement from the Office of the President:

Mr. Robinson is currently the show director for female impersonation artists at The Bar Complex in Lexington, Kentucky. 

Palmer stated: "I think it takes a lot of courage to express the other side of yourself. Seeing it, hearing about it, or being his friend on Facebook could avert teenage suicides for people being bullied or harassed. When you see or hear of people such as Mr. Robinson, who are out in the open and expressing themselves in a positive manner [while providing entertainment], that courage sets a positive example dating back to the Stonewall Inn."

Mr. Robinson also assists questioning and upcoming female impersonation artists for the Kentucky Equality Federation (or any other non-profit or NGO), in addition to serving as the Board Chair for the Entertainment Committee of the Lexington Pride Festival and serving on the Board as a governing body.

Palmer continued: "Mr. Robinson is heavily involved in the community. Being the person he is, last month or maybe this month, he was taking sandwiches to a homeless person he has seen outside his window. We all need to find that inner part of our humanity, to realize that we are all the same in our hopes, dreams, and the need to be loved."

The appointment certificate reads:

We commit to the struggle for equal rights for all classes of people and reject defining characteristic. We remain ever vigilant against bureaucratic abuses of power, the evils of discriminatory legislation, and every other tool of oppressors, be they individuals, corporations, organizations, or governments. When the laws have not caught up to the moral needs of society, we will seek their modification, pursuant to the creation of a just society.

Ambassadors of Goodwill function by a code of ethical conduct based on fundamental values such as honesty, integrity, fairness, inclusion, respect, trust, responsibility, common sense and accountability.

The last people the Federation Alliance honored was Scottie Saltsman in 2013 and Karin Wagers-Lewis in 2016.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! so excited my boyfriend is back after a break up!After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not be able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life.I am Katy Brown, I am a US citizen, 26 years Old. I reside here in Sunny-Dale Ave. My residential address is as follows. 1934 Sunny-Dale Ave,San Francisco,Ca 94134 , United States.

stacy said...

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULLY ON THIS BLOG, THEY ARE SCAMS! DR MALAIKA ODOGWU IS THE
ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST! HIS EMAIL IS (odogwumalaika@gmail.com ),
I LOST ABOUT $3,000 DOLLARS TO THESE SCAMS CLAIMING TO BE A REAL SPELL CASTERS,
I WAS DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP TO BRING BACK MY BELOVED HUSBAND BUT I GOT NOTHING.
THANKS TO THE SPELL CASTER DR MALAIKA WHOM I MET ONLINE AFTER MY FRIEND TRACY TOLD ME
ABOUT HOW HE HELPED HER.
I GAVE HIM ALL TRUST, AND GUESS WHAT? HE TRANSFORMED MY FAMILY BACK IN JUST THREE DAYS,
MY HUSBAND CAME BACK! THAT IS NOT THE END OF WHAT THE GREAT DR MALAIKA DID FOR ME.
I ALSO TOLD HIM I COULDN’T GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD AND HE PREPARED A SPELL FOR ME,
ON THE SECOND WEEK I MISSED MY PERIOD AND I WENT TO A LOCAL HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR SAID
I AM PREGNANT, I WAS SO MAD I COULD NOT CONTROL MY EMOTIONS IN THE CLINIC. THAT’S HOW I
GOT MY FAMILY AND LOVE BACK. IF YOU ARE STILL IN THIS CONDITION PLEASE WASTE NO TIME TO
CONTACT HIM NOW: odogwumalaika@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST.i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com text or add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241

GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST.i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com text or add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241

Anonymous said...

Hi Friends!!

I am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr. Owobami Ayedun cured my HSV VIRUS. I have been suffering from this awful disease five years ago, ever since then my life has been incomplete bizarre and agony,I have used so many drugs that were prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain day when I was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr. Owobami Ayedun the powerful herbalist that cures numerous individuals of HSV 1-2, ALS, HBV, HIV, and other deadly diseases, then I contacted him directly through his email: drowobamiayedun@gmail.com and explained everything to him and he told me not to worry anymore that this is the end of my herpes virus. I placed an order after 6 days I receive his herbal medicine and he gave me instruction on how to use it. Today I am here happily sharing my cure to everyone to know that Dr.Owobami Ayedun has the cure to any diseases or virus. He can also cast a Love spell to get your ex-husband, wife, boyfriend, and girlfriend back. Anyone reading this post should share and refer to others who need help to cure to contact Dr.Owobami Ayedun for a lasting solution.